Thursday, August 12, 2010

PhotoStory Friday: 365 Week 32

365
Hosted by Chris











Dear blog. It's not you it's me. I'm not abandoning you, I've just been really, really, REALLY busy this summer...




Day 217


August 6: Mirrors.


Day 218


 August 7: It took some doing, but I finally coaxed a smile out of the little guy.


Day 219


August 8: Nothing says love like copping a feel on your brother.


Day 220


August 9: I was on a date with my daughter at the local amusement park, and didn't feel like hauling the camera all around the place. So there.


Day 221













August 10: A bad day all around. I could tell, but that would force me to think about it again...


Day 222



August 11: Piggies.

These are Pam's toes.

Our time with Pam is quickly fading, she heads back to Germany next week, but for a couple of wonderful hours on Wednesday night, we ate good food, and laughed, and celebrated family.


Day 223


August 12: The last in my Cooper series -- at least for a year or so.

You may recognize this as the universal sign for "Rock On"

You'd be wrong.

Cooper is "Peacin' Out"

Peace out Coop.

13 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Good to know you aren't abandoning us! Stop by when you get less busy... or tonight, whichever comes first. :o)

Love the mirror shot, the three kiddos, and the coaster at Lagoon! Hope you are enjoying those last days of summer (regardless of Day 221).

latree said...

and the blog says: it's okay Chris, I understand. just don't leave me too long, I miss you

:D

koreen (aka: winn) said...

day 219: photo and comment really cracked me up.

I'm not on my blog much either. it's a good thing sometimes. have a good summer!

Corey~living and loving said...

the "coppin' a feel" one has me dying over here. LOL you kill me.

I'm sorry you had an awful day in there...the rest of them look pretty awesome.

debi9kids said...

UGH. I've had a few days like that this week... where I didn't want to take a picture of anything... :(

Even still, I love your photos from this week.

Cecily R said...

Mirrors is beautiful, copping a feel is comical and bad days are crappy. Here's hoping that when school starts we'll all be able to breathe a little slower. :)

Emily said...

That little Cooper is too cute and spunky!
Amusement parks are sooo fun! I can't wait til my kids are old enough for the good rides. ;)
Sorry about your bad day. From the sound of it, it seems like it was a no-good-very-bad-terrible kind of day. Hope the rest of your weekend was better.

Unknown said...

The first image of the sunset is gorgeous. LOVE Cooper's peace out. And the birthday piggies. Cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. It looks like your doing a great job capturing life. :)

Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

Emmy said...

Summer is a hard time for blogging. Glad you are still shooting pictures at least :). And the butt grab is hilarious!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That mirror photo is wonderful! FRAME it!!

cat said...

Oh they are beautiful - specially love 219 and the very first one.

{krista} said...

I don't feel so bad for forgetting a day or two this summer... I've tried, I really have.