Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Every Random Thought in My Head in 10 Minutes

Lemonade is good.

Lemonade with strawberries is very good.

Lemonade with strawberries AND blueberries is also very good.

There's a fine line between having a nice fruit flavored lemonade, and having a drink with a bunch of floaties in it.

I'm in a John Denver kind of mood lately. This happens two or three times a year.



I like it when John Denver joins the Muppets.

I think maybe John Denver WAS a Muppet.

There are four energizer bunnies on the table.

Actually, they're Energizer batteries, I don't know why I wrote bunnies.

I took pictures of sparklers tonight. I think that was probably illegal.

Ten minutes goes a lot faster than I thought it would.



I don't have very many interesting thoughts.

I want my tombstone to say "Um."

I want my last words to be "I buried all the money under the..."

I want my other tombstone to say "I told you I was sick"

Yes, I'm going to have two tombstones. Or maybe it could just be upright, with words on both sides.

Dare to be different.







Masticate my phalanges.

My son is going to Scout Camp in a couple of months, I hope he doesn't get lost or eaten by bears.

I hope he showers while he is there.

I hope he showers tomorrow too.

My sprinklers look like they belong in a mental assylum.

That's not how you spell asylum.

Evidently, there is no ass in asylum.

I still hurt from jumping out of a swing on Monday night.

"Let it Be" is the Beatles best song.




Some people say my blog makes clowns vomit rainbows.

I'm too old to be jumping out of swings.



I crashed so hard, my shoes fell off.

Blogging every night for a month is not all it's cracked up to be.

AM I NOT MERCIFUL?!

Not sure where that came from.

Well, it came from Gladiator, but I'm not sure why I blurted it out just now...

SQUIRREL!!!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

If I posted my thoughts for 5 minutes, people would run screaming and I can't even imagine the blog button someone might suggest. You make me LAUGH!!