Emmy has awarded me the Happy 101 award. I love this one. Happiness means a lot to me, and if any of you out there ever leave my blog with a smile, then my work is done.
The rules of acceptance are:
1. Thank the person giving the award.
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. Place a link to their blog.
4. Name 7 things that people don't know about you. (See below)
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Place a link to those bloggers.
7. Leave a comment, letting those bloggers know about the award.
Seven things you don't know about me...
Hmmm...that's hard. What haven't I told you?
You know I sleep with slippers on. You know I sleep with a stuffed penguin. You know I once squirted "Devil's Spit" hot sauce up my nose. You know I walked in on my wife on our honeymoon, while she was sitting on the toilet, and asked her, in my sexiest voice, what she was doing. You know I once rode my bike into the side of the house, at full speed, because I failed to understand the principle of inertia and thought the rubber tires would make me bounce off the wall. You know I once put a giant suction cup on my chest, and gave myself a hickey that lasted for three months....what else is there....
1. I changed the side that I part my hair on when I was twenty. (Boy, I'm reaching...) This was facilitated by the fact that I thought that a half inch was much longer than it actually is, and after I ran the clippers down the center of my head, I was pretty much committed to shaving the rest of it off. It seemed like a good time for a fresh start.
2. Despite the fact that I'm a pretty good speller, it just took me five tries to spell fascillitated, I mean facillitated, I mean fasilitated, I mean facsillitated, I mean facilitated, in that last paragraph.
3. My life was saved, miraculously, when I was a newborn.
4. I used to rollerblade inside the empty post office, in the middle of the night, across the street from the convenience store I was working at, in Cedar City, Utah -- while I was supposed to be minding the store.
5. I'm a direct descendant of Charlemagne -- so say the geneaologists.
6. I taught myself the guitar and the piano, but I really want to learn the fiddle.
7. As a child, I ate butter by the stick. This makes me want to throw up, every time I think about it. Go ahead, say it: "That explains everything!"
As for the rest of the requirements, give me a couple of days to come up with a good list of bloggers.
In the mean time, I have a question -- if I were to make an award out of this:
A. Accept it?
B. Not be offended by it?
C. Post it proudly on your blog?