Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photostory Friday: Attitude


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

Little girls with attitude. I love them. They torment you, they exasperate you, they frustrate you, they infuriate you. And then, when they've driven you to the edge of sanity and reason, they charm you and melt your heart. These two are princesses in every sense of the word: Royal, demanding, entitled, pampered, elegant, intolerant, spoiled and beautiful.

The one in the back, with the ironic smirk, is my daughter, Emma. The one in front is my niece, Abbey, who only condescended to have her picture taken if I agreed to let her wink.

I, being a mere peasant, consented.

10 comments:

Neutral Dwelling said...

How cute!

Cecily R said...

In the weeks I have gotten to know you through PSF I am constantly reminded that you are SUCH a DAD. And I love that!!!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

OMG that's hillarious. They're both beautiful!

The Apron Queen said...

Very, very cute. I have a few of these princesses at my house too.

Stop by for our latest adventure: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/07/moody-gardens-in-galveston-texas.html

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love it! Just wait til they've gained a few years ... watch out attitude! i love your princess description -- perfect!

Killlashandra said...

It's a cute picture. I like the wink. :) They both look like they have tons and tons of personality.

Ryanne said...

girls aren't they fun...mine is only 6months but I looking forward to all those traits...ok most of, well, the happy nice traits anyway! I'll take them all though!

Susie said...

for a mere peasant you certainly take very good pictures! The wink is adorable! WTG Daddy-o!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am the proud owner of two princesses so I know how that goes.

The look on your daughter's face is priceless

Unknown said...

They look so cute and ornery!