Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things I've seen: #1

I've been contemplating adding this as a segment to my blog for a while now. 
Things I've seen will be a semi-occasional addition to the blog. Who knows, maybe I'll never see another interesting thing in my life. Feel free to add descriptions of the things you've seen.


 
Well for the first installment, the picture you see before you is a three wheeled motorcycle, called a trike. 
I get stuck in traffic, a lot, on the way home, and it can get a little mind numbing -- but, I swear I saw this, a couple of weeks ago...
The trike was purple.
There was a midget driving it (or little person, I guess they prefer)
There was a hot blonde (of normal dimensions -- I'm really not trying to be insensitive) on the back. 
It made the drive home almost worthwhile that day. 
Almost.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

That was weird and random.

I see these often. They were designed and built by a lifelong 'Harley' guy who got too old to hold up his bike anymore. So he designed and built them and now has quite the business.

MomOf4 said...

I have never seen one like this. Interesting!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I like this segment Chris. It gave me permasmirk (the midget on that bike - NOT the segment). :)