1. My life is suddenly surrounded by carbon (so is yours, to tell the truth -- and really, there's nothing sudden about it), which naturally makes me wonder about carbonation.
How does this work? Why is my Sprite bubbly?
2. Is it really possible that there have never been two identical snowflakes?
3. What possessed me to rent Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, from Netflix?
If you say "hair envy" I'll ban you from my blog.
4. If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
You had to know this one was coming?
5. A freight train leaves a station traveling at 30 mph. A passenger train leaves the station one hour later, traveling at 50 mph.
How long will it take for the passenger train to overtake the freight train?
ATTENTION! BLOG BUSINESS!
I need your input. I want to use some themes for my 365 project, for the month of February. I want to gather seven daily themes, and then repeat them each week for the entire month. Your mission (should you choose to accept) is to supply me with those themes. I'm game for anything.
Good luck, I'm counting on you.
This blog will self destruct in five secon..........