1. I still want more information about:
I want to know why this equation is revolutionary. It changed the world. How and why?
2. How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?
If we had two people, side by side, taking an equal number of licks, simultaneously, would they reach the center at the same time?
3. And, speaking of centers, how do they get the creamy filling into the center of a Twinkie?
I just like the Twinkie Henge picture.
4. How does a block and tackle work?
Why does it become easier to lift something simply by dragging the rope across a piece of wood?
Obviously, physics alludes me.
5. How can I make the popcorn I make at home, taste like movie theater popcorn? I mean REALLY taste like it. Not like this stuff:
(I love you Orville, but it's not the same thing)
I'm talking the salt, the "butter" like substance, all the artery clogging, butt enhancing, greasier than the puddle of liquid leaking from my van (boy, I'm making this sound appetizing) goodness that is movie theater popcorn.