First of all, a big THANK YOU to Tabitha at I Choose Bliss, for the following award:
Great Attitude and Gratitude
Tabitha is one of the most caring and unselfish bloggers I have come across. Her every thought seems to be of others. She has been such a positive voice in the events of the last few weeks in my family. I'm convinced that if God hears prayers, he hears Tabitha.
Her blog is aptly named, and such an inspiration. She simply chooses bliss. What a bold and wonderful choice! Thank you, Tabitha -- for everything.
This little tag has finally caught up to me, thanks to Alisha,over at Izzy 'n' Emmy:
25 Random Things (you're going to wish I'd kept to
1. I am totally, and helplessly in love with my wife.
2. I sleep with socks on.
3. And slippers.
4. I am a t-shirt and jeans/t-shirt and shorts kind of guy.
5. I collect stuffed Opuses (or is that Opi? -- you know, the penguin from Bloom County).
6. I never liked Bloom County.
7. I can't relax if the kitchen is a mess.
8. I carry a pen everywhere.
9. I like macaroni and cheese.
10. I'm a Mac.
11. I play the piano by ear.
12. I changed the side I part my hair on when I was 20.
13. I comb my hair with a broken comb.
14. I love the movie Mama Mia.
15. I wish I was a writer.
16. I clear my schedule for 24.
17. Oooh, and Chuck.
18. I secretly wish I was Jack Bauer.
19. And Chuck.
20. I have a 10 foot, 12 plait, kangaroo skin bullwhip -- just like Indiana Jones.
21. I also secretly wish I was Indiana Jones.
22. I love generic grape soda.
23. Home repairs scare me to death.
24. I always clip my fingernails, on the drive to work, on Monday morning.
25. I can't think of one more thing to write.
And there you have it...are you still with me?