So, the rules are I have to list 10 honest things about myself...and not put you to sleep at the same time. Get yourself a Red Bull and hang on, here we go:
1. I'm a HUGE Jimmy Buffett fan. In fact I'm listening to "Cheeseburger in Paradise" as I type this. Fins Up!
2. I have more books on my ipod than songs -- currently making my way through "Founding Brothers" by Joseph J. Ellis. It's cool. I swear!
3. I have crooked toes -- the only inheritance I have from my mother. From my dad I get hairy arms. I am truly blessed.
4. I almost dropped my first daughter the first time the nurse handed her to me. Somehow they still let me take her home. I've never trusted nurses since that time.
5. Everyone says I make some kind of little, satisfied laugh in the back of my throat, whenever I think I've said something clever. Apparently I also think I often say clever things. I have never heard this so called "noise."
6. I can't stand to type, with someone reading over my shoulder (that's for the benefit of my nine year old son, who is reading over my shoulder as I type).
7. I am addicted to lotion.
8. I've composed music for my wife and each of my children.
9. This is a reach: I am 1/32 Paiute Indian. As a child I believed that that is why I could run faster than all the other kids (which is up for debate). It was either that or the superman cape I wore everywhere.
10. As a child my parents never let me play in the front yard...but I'm sure it had nothing to do with the aforementioned cape...or the space helmet...or the cowboy boots...or the cowboy guns...or the lightsabers...or the...well you get the idea...
So there it is, and I swear it's all true.
(Oooh I think I just made that little noise again)
Oh and VOTE! The time is almost up!