Crackerjacks, has done me the great honor of awarding me not one, but two awards -- for which I am, honestly, touched. If you'd like to see a couple of absolutely, beautiful little girls, and revel in their adventures, drop by Izzy 'N Emmy. They are heartmeltingly adorable!
#1 The Capture Award. What a great idea. It is so gratifying to a photographer, to know that these images that mean so much to you, have touched someone else, as well. Thanks, Alisha.
Rules accompanying the award:
1. Use the HTML code found here, to put the image on your sidebar, and/or in your post. (I don't know how to show the code here -- I'm just a dumb photographer).
2. Thank, and recognize, via a URL link, who passed along the capture award to you.
3. Pass the award on to at least one other blogger.
For your consideration:
1. Pam at No ordinary life
2. Aaron at Life moves pretty fast
#2. The Kreativ Blogger Award
Mention the blog that gave you the award, and comment on their blog to let them know you've posted your award.
Share Six Values that are important to you, and six things you do not support.
Grant the award to six people.
Publish these rules.
Six things I value:
1. I value my beautiful family.
2. I value good friends
3. I value each breath I take.
4. I value the beauty of life.
5. I value the gifts God has given me, for capturing that beauty.
6. I value my heritage, and try to be worthy of it.
Six things I can do without:
1. I do not support willful ignorance.
2. I do not support high gas prices.
3. I do not support caffeine (it gives me canker sores).
4. I do not support snow.
5. I do not support Shopko -- it's a long story.
6. I do not support partisan politics.
Nominees: A slight deviation
I dinged all the people I dared, with a tag, a week or so ago, and I'm being threatened with bodily harm, so I'm going to have to postpone the nomination portion of this award, for a few days, while I have a look around.
Hopefully, this doesn't bring down bad luck on my head and household.
Thank you again Crackerjacks.