Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October: 31 posts in 31 days

A challenge! I love October, and in honor of the greatest month of the year, I've decided to post once a day, for the entire month. 
I suppose a bigger challenge would be to post something interesting every day for a month. But, let's just take it simple to start with -- baby steps.


So here is my promise, my oath, my solemn vow:
I shall post, every day, throughout the month of October, 2008 -- come rain or sleet or Armageddon, no matter how long or short, no matter how profound or inane, by the end of this month, this blog archive will be thirty one entries longer.
And hopefully, by November, someone is still reading this blog, other than me.

That's one.
Thirty more to go.

3 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

Great idea! and now you're committed :-)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I wish you luck. I tried that. Once and I lasted all but 3 days. :)

That shot? Daaaang that's vibrant and lovely Chris!

stefanie said...

We used to live in Utah. That picture is so awesome. Hope to see at least a couple more in your 31 October posts!