31 Posts in 31 Days: #31
(I just realized that this is my 32nd straight post. Go figure.)
1. I once handcuffed myself with cuffs that had no key. Had to go to the locksmith. Police had to be called. It was a real highlight.
2. My shoe size is 9.5
3. I've had one article published in a magazine.
4. I splurge on toilet paper. None of that cheap stuff.
5. I gashed my arm open, in the third grade, on my best friend's watch. I still have the three inch scar, and he's still my best friend.
6. I believe in ghosts.
7. I'm an optimist.
8. Trying to take one interesting picture each day is harder than it sounds.
9. I have the odd distinction of having been the oldest child, the youngest child, an only child, and, ultimately, the middle child. I think I may have mentioned this before.
10. I write with gel ink.
11. I like the smell of Sharpie markers -- the big ones!
12. I can't cut straight lines to save my life.
13. I always order the same pizza from Dominos: Pepperoni, mushrooms and olives.
14. Mesa Arch is a sacred place to me.
15. I ALWAYS have at least six of the screw driver that I don't need, and zero of the one I do.
16. I think Thomas Jefferson is flawed and fascinating.
17. I never smoked or drank (you know, alchohol).
18. I have sixteen keys on my key ring. And I have to use every stupid one of them.
19. I'm always on the look out for the perfect pair of sunglasses.
20. I love M*A*S*H
21. And Newhart reruns.
22. I wish I had a brother named Darryl.
23. And another brother named Darryl.
24. If Facebook had a quiz "Which M*A*S*H character are you?" I would be Henry Blake.
25. I'm going to write a song by the end of the year. Hold me to this.
26. I can do that little "flip the pen around the thumb" trick that debaters and nervous people do.
27. My kids think I'm a dork, and they tell me so.
28. I try to see others point of view.
29. I gained two pounds this week. Then lost it. Then gained it back. Should I be worried?
30. I'm going camping as soon as I finish writing this. Pray for me, I'm not a good camper.
31. I won't have time to proof read this, feel free to point out my grammatical errors!
Have a great weekend!!